Chiropractic care is a health care that focuses on correcting disorders in the musculoskeletal and neuromuscular systems. Chiropractic practitioners, called Doctors of Chiropractic provide an alternate to conventional drug therapy and surgeries. Chiropractic is much more than an alternative to medicines- it can help you lead a more comfortable life, increase your energy levels, enhance your mood, achieve your personal fitness goals and much more. Unlike conventional medical care, you have the flexibility to choose the type of therapy you are most comfortable with and you can discontinue it at any time.
Your brain communicates with every part of the body through a complex system of electrical and chemical signals. If there’s any disruption, the message gets interrupted, misdirected or fades, like the crackles and pops you hear on your signal when it has bad reception. In your body, this results in symptoms like pain, discomfort, nausea and headaches, loss of energy and the like. Our team of chiropractors is has vast experience with diagnosing the exact cause of a disorder, and treating it with completely non-invasive techniques that have practically no side-effects.
Apart from the immediate physical and mental trauma, the after-effects of an auto accident can haunt you for years, if not for life. The tremendous forces at play during a collision or other automobile-related mishaps are also absorbed, in part, by your body. This can result in muscles, the nervous system and even your skeletal structure getting severely stressed, leading to long-term pain or discomfort. At Pro Chiropractic Clinics, our team of experienced doctors of chiropractic can help relieve immediate symptoms and prevent long-term issues that are usually associated with an auto-accident.
Here are some of the warning signs which indicate your body has sustained internal injuries that can be corrected with chiropractic care:
- Recurring headaches or nausea
- Pain in your back, neck or elsewhere in your body
- Stiffness in your muscles or joints
- Loss of sensitivity or flexibility
These symptoms may not become obvious immediately after being involved in an auto accident, but the sooner they can be diagnosed and treated, the faster your body can recover completely. Additionally, early detection and treatment increases your chances of a full recovery, so it’s a good idea to get yourself examined as soon as possible.
Everyone wants to be in better health, and we understand that you worry about the well-being of your loved ones and want them to be completely healthy too. We can help your entire family improve their health and enjoy stronger immunity with a range of traditional and modern health care solutions.
At Pro Chiropractic Clinics, our specialty treatment integrates biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences to provide complete, comprehensive and continuing care for individuals and families alike. Whether it is a medical condition or injury we need to treat or a proactive approach to health and wellness, our doctors can offer you the best of care and advice.
Acupuncture treatments along with chiropractic care have been widely accepted around the world, and at Pro Chiropractic Clinics, our therapists can use this natural healing technique to improve physical as well as emotional well-being. Acupuncture is used to correct imbalances in digestion, absorption, respiration and energy production, and can effectively treat:
- Gastritis and hyperacidity, spastic colon, constipation, diarrhea and other digestive disorders
- Sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, recurrent chest infections and other respiratory disorders
- Neurological and muscular disorders like headaches, facial tics, neck pain, rib neuritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, various forms of tendinitis, low back pain, sciatica and osteoarthritis
- Urinary, menstrual, and reproductive disorders
- Physical disorders caused by tension, stress and emotional conditions
The treatment involves the insertion of needles and stimulating precise points in the body with heat or electricity, to encourage healing and strengthen functions. Acupuncture leads to the release of chemicals and hormones in the muscles, spinal cord, and brain through stimulation of the nervous system, relieving pain and restoring balance where needed.
Many people think that smoking is a “willpower problem”, but the fact is that nicotine in cigarettes is physically addictive. When ingested in small amounts, it affects the chemical balance in a person’s brain and causes a feeling of satisfaction, as well as changes in mood and behavior.
Nicotine releases endorphins, dopamine, serotonin and other opiate peptides at a high rate right after inhalation, and these chemicals are normally released by the brain at regular intervals. When the levels drop, it leads to “cravings”, since a smoker’s body has become dependent on nicotine to activate them.
This is why withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, headaches, frustration, mood swings and sleep disorders occur within 24 hours of abstaining from smoking. It can be almost impossible to quit on your own, so let our smoking cessation experts at Pro Chiropractic Clinics help you quit smoking in a safe and effective manner if you’ve been unable to “kick the butt” so far!
The market is flooded with drugs, cosmetics and other products that promise to reverse aging on a superficial or deeper level, but most of them are ineffective at keeping their word. Someday, we might have anti-ageing supplements available that can actually do what they say, but till that day comes, we need to work hard at better health.
The good news is that there are some health supplements that can reduce the effects of age on your looks, energy and strength as the years go by. These will not make you look or feel like a teenager, but they can help you maintain your health as you grow older, especially if they are teamed with regular exercise and a healthier lifestyle.
At Pro Chiropractic Clinics, our nutrition experts can guide you on making the best of what you have, for today as well as the future.
Chronic back pain, headaches, sciatica, or perhaps an unhealed accident injury can easily keep you from living a productive life. Conventional medical treatments for pain management depend on prescription medication to mask pain symptoms. This gives only short lived alleviation, and can lead to a pattern of prescription painkiller addiction.
At Pro Chiropractic Clinics, we provide integrated pain management alternatives that are all-natural and drug-free. Our experienced doctors can diagnose the reason for the pain, isolate the area of concern and provide long-term pain relief. Incorporating chiropractic care with physical therapy and acupuncture is extremely effective at dealing with pain symptoms by directly treating their root cause.
Focus on Health and Wellness
community. Wellness is an active, lifetime practice of becoming aware of choices and making decisions toward a more well-balanced and fulfilling life. Health refers to the lack of illness, and wellness pertains to not just physical health but mental, spiritual and social issues too.
Our doctors provide care and treatment for existing conditions, prevention advice for future health and a combination of traditional and modern techniques designed for all-round well-being.
Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
This groundbreaking new technology is used mainly to treat disc injuries in the neck and the lower back. It is very safe and uses FDA approved equipment to apply distraction forces to spinal structures, in a precise and graduated manner, balanced out by cycles of partial relaxation.
- This spinal decompression treatment alternative has displayed the capability to carefully isolate the vertebrae from each other, producing negative intra-discal pressure or “vacuum effect” through distraction and positioning.
- This pressure may induce the retraction of the herniated or protruding disc right into the inside of the disc, off the nerve root, thecal sac or both. It occurs only microscopically each time, but over 4 to 6 weeks, the cumulative outcome is really remarkable.
- The series of decompression and partial relaxation, over a sequence of appointments, increase the diffusion of water, oxygen, and nutrient-rich fluids from the exterior of the discs to the inside, allowing the ripped and degenerated disc fibers to start to heal.
- For the low back, the individual is situated in a relaxed manner on his/her back or stomach on the decompression table, with a set of nicely cushioned straps snug around the waistline and another set in place around the lower torso.
- For the neck, the patient is placed comfortably on his/her back with a set of soft rubber pads right behind the neck. Countless patients take pleasure in the treatment, as it is usually very cozy and well tolerated.
At Pro Chiropractic Clinics, this treatment is really effective at treating bulging discs, herniated discs, pinched nerves, sciatica, radiating arm pain, degenerative disc disease, leg pain and facet syndromes. Proper patient screening is very important and only the most suitable applicants are approved for treatment.
Pro Chiropractic Clinics offers sports physicals at every clinic, aiming to keep every school child healthy and balanced. Every player in a school sports team is expected to complete a sports physical, which is a pre-participation physical examination to assess an athlete’s general health, present fitness level, threat of injury, and physical well-being.
- They are recommended for students and adults participating in school or interleague sports programs, club sports teams and new fitness regimens.
- Sports physicals include two sections – a medical history and a physical examination, making it possible for a physician to recognize any problems that might keep the player out of the game or impact overall performance.
- Athletes ought to have a physical 6 weeks prior to the start of the sport season to deal with an existing injury or improve conditioning prior to engagement in the activity, but this could vary due to changing sport seasons.
- Requirements of sports physicals may vary by state and sport, so be sure to check with your sports program supervisor regarding the necessary requirements, in order to be approved to participate.
The Department of Transportation requires many drivers to get routine physicals to ensure they can drive safely. If any of the following apply to you, you need to get a DOT physical and possess a DOT medical certificate whenever you drive a commercial vehicle:
- You are paid to operate a motor vehicle that carries 9 to 15 passengers; you drive the vehicle greater than 75 miles from where you report to work; you operate this particular vehicle for interstate commerce purposes
- You operate a motor vehicle with a gross combination weight rating, gross vehicle weight, gross vehicle weight rating, or gross combination weight of no less than 10,001 lbs.; you operate this vehicle for interstate commerce purposes
- You travel with hazardous materials in specific volumes
Pro Chiropractic Clinics offers these DOT physical examinations and medical certificates in a safe, comfortable and pleasant environment, so schedule a regular test with us today!
Many industries, business and occupations are very strict about drug use, especially if they are in high-risk sectors or are required to follow regulatory mandates on testing. Whether your employer requires you to get regular drug tests or you would like to schedule one for your employees, Pro Chiropractic Clinics offers these services in a safe and convenient environment.
Our Chiropractic Occupational and DOT Alcohol and Drug Testing procedures can be set up at your convenience, so call us for an appointment today.
MD & Attorney Referrals
At Pro Chiropractic Clinics, we understand your concern with getting the best of reliable advice and treatment that may not fall under the umbrella of chiropractic. In case you need a specialty referral for a specific situation, we can guide you to experts who are qualified to deal with your case.
We provide M.D. referrals for orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, and dentists for medical conditions, as well as attorney referrals for legal advice as per client-specific requirements.
At Pro Chiropractic Clinics, Letters of Protection (LOPs) are incredibly valuable when there is no health insurance available to our clients, because they enable a person without cash or health insurance to produce medical bills that must be compensated.
- If you don’t have health insurance, or can’t pay for your co-pays, then you can’t get medical care at a price that fits your budget. An LOP is the only way some individuals can get the care they require as a result of somebody else’s negligent conduct.
- When a client is represented by an attorney, the lawyer can issue an LOP to the medical doctor asking them to hold the bill for collection, and promising to pay them out of the proceeds of the case.
- The LOP doesn’t make the lawyer accountable for the bill. The bill is still a contract involving the patient/client and the doctor, but the LOP turns into a contract between the lawyer and the doctor.
In just about all cases, the LOP is just like a credit extension, where the bill is whatever it would have been, but the payment is deferred.
- All patients get a detailed Orthopedic/Neurological/Chiropractic exam
- Complete history of the circumstances of the accident and pain clinic
- All patients receive x-ray views of the areas involved
- We document our treatment plan, advise stretching and exercise, and maintain daily notes
- We do monthly re-evaluation of the patient’s condition to substantiate continued treatment and to determine projected date for release from active care
- When necessary, we get a second opinion with other doctors and utilize cat scans or MRIs
- Routine cases range from six to twelve weeks
- Upon release from active care, we send the bills and records to the attorney and indicate what future medical care is necessary
Acupuncture/Auricular Therapy (Ear Treantment)
- Regular acupuncture using electrical stimulation by the use of needle to points on the body that are relevant to the condition that is being used
- Auricular (ear acupuncture) used to treat specific points or conditions in the body via stimulation of specific sites on the ear
- Homeopathic preparations used for specific acute and/or chronic conditions
- Nutritional supplementation used for acute and chronic conditions, proactive treatment
- Not usually used by PI patients, but contains programs that can be of great benefit to most patients.
- Creative visualization involves the use of audio information that the patient listens to in conjunction with wearing specialized goggles that flash with rhythmic sequences that are calibrated to the verbal messages and musical tones that are emitted through the ear phones. The information is extremely sophisticated and allows the patient to go through a series of stages of relaxation. The stage sequence is Alfa Beta Delta relaxation levels.
- Increase blood flow to the brain resulting in clearer thinking and improved memory.
- 21% increase in serotonin which calms the mind and body and creates an overall increase in a sense of well-being.
- 25% increase in endorphins, the hormones that flow through the body that decreases stress and aids in increasing the sense of well-being.
- Generally increasing the relaxed state of the patient will increase his ability to heal faster and more completely.